Sunday, May 14

That Still Small Voice

When That still small voice says wait, I wait
When That still small voice says march, I march
When That still small voice says bloom, I let my petals unfurl
and expose myself to the Sun
For as long as I am keeping presence of mind
For as long as I am in that instant beyond time
I can always hear that still small voice of Mine
With the whispers of this voice I act with perfect timing
I'm in the right place at the right time
Miracles flow from my fingertips
And I'm assured and confident in what will come
By this quiet nudging in my heart
I am lead, I am powered, and remain unmoved by the world's mirage
My phantom self subdued, I only hear That Voice
My projected world enlightened, I only feel That Voice
That Voice that is smaller than an atom
And as vast as the Cosmic Skies
That Voice that strikes like lighting
In the quiet spaces of my being
That weightless Voice that eliminates all that is heavy within me
That Voice, That I Am
When That still small voice says listen, I get quiet inside
And I listen to the wordless guidance of an Eternal Sun

~K

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...