Sunday, November 1

Where ever I go, there I Am

What I love is waking up with the urge to blog!

I know it's still a few months early to be writing about this past year but I have to say 2015 for me has been a year of exponential growth, not just in the material sense but in the immaterial as well. I think every season I feel more tuned in, more in touch with the inner unseen wizardry that runs the who. But every season I'm proved wrong as I reach deeper into my bottomless boundless beginning - that beginningless space that writes all the stories of all times and all spaces.

Maybe 35 is the magic number because it has been both a rebirth and rocket blast into new spheres of empowerment for me. Bolder. Stronger. Better. Faster. All of the above with a heavy dose of even more lightness-ness.

The more I awaken, the less I seem to need to do to live everythign I desire to live.



No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...