Sunday, December 28

Any Direction I Choose

I love how it all comes together, how little patterns unwind and dissolve themselves into thin air.

I see a fly on the wall in the winter, and it makes me remember. And that remembering leads me to letting the last pieces of an old story go from deep within my soul. I awaken from this only to recognize while I look in the mirror, that I am so much more than any old stories affirm, I am so much more than the magic of what once was or what once could be, and I am set free to fly in any direction my heart desires.

I am the humming bird.

We don't always consciously know those last little bits of things we hold onto to keep ourselves playing a smaller mediocre game. Oh but when we wake up from it, we always wake up into freedom!

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...