Saturday, March 22

Blog Post #862: Same Mission, Different Day

I've noticed this change that seems to be the way of everything, except in what I feel I need to do in the world. Even the things I think I need, change with the weather. One of the best things anyone could do for themselves is write out a life's mission statement. An answer to the question: what am I here for?  What's my purpose?

To live life on purpose and to live a life of purpose, of service to some cause that feels true for you, seems to pull more life into you. It seems to keep you moving forward. Without it, we seem to just wander aimlessly getting pushed and pulled by the tides of forces that aren't always up to par with your highest and best.

But a mission and destination born from your heart, that will move you in a way that defies everything you think you know and again and again propels you into moments where only your highest and only your best come nose to nose with you.

I'm grateful I asked this question almost a decade ago and the magic-lined answer that came through in most inexplicable ways, has stayed constant this long and stretches itself as the path before me. We ask, life answers. That's the one thing that seems to go uninterrupted by the flux of this shifting world.

I don't know where I've been or where I'm going, but I do know what I'm here for.

And I'll drink mi agua to that!

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...