Saturday, December 14

We were driving way too slow

I wrote and published two books this year. I did. I had set the goal of doing three at the beginning of the year. Everyone I've mentioned that to has looked at me like I was crazy. I was. Having put two full books out I've decided to have a one project a year goal now so that I can give that project my heart and soul without feeling like I'm in a self created pressure cooker.

Why am I using my iPad to write this? Cray cray...

Anyway...so that's my vision now. To focus on one book and bring that to life. Heavens know I'm never going to run out of words...and it seems I'll never run out of people who want to dance with my words.

All and all 2013 has been incredible. It's for sure been my most productive year. From working two jobs, coaching clients, and writing two books, I upgraded to a kick ass full time job because I got promoted, grew my coaching practice, collaborated on a kickass article on energy medicine, and even won an award for being a team player at work. What's amazing in all this is seeing I have room for more, energy for more, and the drive for it. I feel it down in my bones.

I feel like I'm just getting started. Every year I seem to achieve more than the last that when I look back I have tangible evidence of how much I've grown. This is kick ass and makes me look ahead at 2014 with wide eyes and pure excitement. 

Life is full of little and big accomplishments. And the best way to immerse yourself deeper into your capacity for greatness, to connect to the master within yourself, is to stop and acknowledge yourself, stretch it out and ready yourself to go even deeper and farther.

I'm driving my self much faster than I was before.
Zoom zoom zoom.
Watch out 2014.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...