Thursday, November 21

Early Bird Ping Pong Thoughts

I'll never fail you at this game.

It's 12:55AM and I can't go back to sleep. Of all the thoughts that start up, this is the one that wins.

I have to get up early for work tomorrow. Today.

No.

It's this that takes over my moonlit sleep time.

This is my favorite game to play.

What can I say?

What's that one thing in your life that you keep coming back to?

For me, it's this - the romance of it, the magic of it, the possibility of it, the it's-in-my-wildest-dreams of it. It's that one thing that's just a part of who and what I am. I'm more than married to it. Like a mirror that never fails to show me my reflection, no matter what does or does not go on, this is that thing that just can't be put down, dropped, put aside. It goes where I go, like a living shadow. Because in the grandest sense, it is what I am.

And I know, I'm never alone in my thoughts of this.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...