Sunday, May 26

Licking SoulMates

Sometimes I meet people and sitting across from them looking into their eyes, glistening maybe from happiness or maybe from cannabis, hearing the details in their names or birthdays and jobs or where they've moved here from, I realize with deep giddiness just what the moment is.

Something that will only ever be significant to me. Something that will only ever hold meaning for me and the particular sequence of moments I have had up until this moment where I'm sitting here and they're sitting there and we're looking, laughing, and sharing.

And I want to reach across the table and lick this virtual stranger's face as my heart bubbles up with joy for what they represent.

But I don't.

Because for all intents and purposes that is (in)appropriate behavior reserved only for the closest of friends.

*lick*


No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...