Sunday, May 19

I stop the world to blog

At times my blog feels like a body...my body. I want to color it up. Paint its toes. Lotion up its elbows. And scrape off the dried eye goo from its eyes. I'm constantly posting. In so many angles both seen and unseen. Sharing is my nature and when I come to share and I look at my blog or whatever other else, and it just doesn't look like what I know it to be...it changes. It doesn't reflect the frequency of my own changes but it changes  It changes in tone. In focus. In content. In color. In appearance. In readership.

The coolest thing over the years has been who reads these words. I don't know all of them. I know the friends who use it to stay in the loop of my shenanigans  since I still play the part of the busy i-hate-using-the-phone person. I'm grateful for them and love them. And then there are the rest of the eyes I may or may not ever get to meet. They are plastered around the globe from Beijing to Kazakhstan to Jaimaca. I don't know how they find me here. But they do. And have been for years.

This is the coolest thing ever to me.

I picture myself still blogging when I'm 80.

Here's to always having something to share!

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...