Saturday, May 4

I am like Prozac

I got my 6 month review at my tech job. It was more like a high-five fest than anything else. My supervisor's unofficial comment was that I was like prozac for the environment. I just sat in my chair giggling and feeling all sorts of the warm fuzzies. That whole morning felt like an ocean of playfulness and happiness. I'm surrounded by people who can reflect that zing for life right back to me, and that just works to make the space around me that much more fun and infused with a kind of uncapped joy.

I don't try to be positive or work to look on the bright side of things. The world to me is a magical place, all I see is brightness, all I see is potential, all I see this something I can't for the life of me find all the words to describe - and if you notice it when you see me, or you feel uplifted, or you feel the happiness, it's THAT, that's what I'm looking at and communing with most of my moments - what touches you in those moments is this Thing that I'm aware of and see and recognize in everything. I can't tell you how often I fall in love with things inside myself. Even amidst all the crap we have unfolding in our world I'm so aware of the light and possibility in it all. We have work to do, yes, definitely, but we can do it while being in touch with this invisible but tangible thick like chocolate milk presence that has folded itself into everything.

The more I learn about our world, this shared space that is overflowing with life force in every direction, the more I can't help but see and fall madly in love with the hidden treasure that is most definitely in plain sight - this treasure is life itself, being alive, being here, being this inexplicable experiencers we all are. I look at pictures from when I was a kid, and all my baby one's are of me either grinning wildly like I'm so happy to be here or my eyes are wide and all you can see in them is that same happiness. I've concluded that I was just born to be happy. That's my purpose in the world. All the other stuff I do is just the icing on the cake, but my core purpose? Just to revel in the love affair with life, listening to the magic, and witnessing the power and light inside of me come into its fullness. The light inside of us, that is the source of happiness, joy, and is a wonder beyond all wonders.

I love it Here. So very much.

And it's with that love that this has been started: http://ichooseearth.tumblr.com

It will be a space of inspiration, information, and empowerment toward and into the world we're so ready to all birth. I'll see you here, there, and everywhere in between.

in unfiltered happiness,
~K.

No comments:

The End of Time: The Next Revolution in Our Understanding of the Universe

When a book clearly articulates a map of "time" that makes the most sense, you have to go get yourself a copy of that book... “N...