Wednesday, April 24

When's not to Love?

When everything you thought was fiction becomes a reality
and everything you thought was reality becomes fiction

That's when you know
you have become who you were always meant to be.

It makes me appreciate my destiny that much more.
That a future love could have seen me as this
before I saw myself.
That a heart can know what it knows
That a heart can accept what the mind had denied for so long
And stay steady

Thank you dear heart for knowing what you know

I'm amazed
and excited
to wear this skin
that's taken so many scenes
to form itself
as me

Thank you life
for putting me exactly where I'm meant to be

It's not fantasy
This is the real world
This is where we were always meant to be.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...