Friday, February 8

Stronger Together

If there's anything I've come to recognize in more ways than I can explain, it's that we're stronger together.

What pulses, what moves me, what emerges and stirs, and the levels I reach within myself are deeper and higher, wider and brighter. And the reflections that come are louder, bolder, and more beautifully colorful than anything I could ever imagine.

That's all the evidence I need to know how perfect whatever comes next is and will be.

I am fearless.

And I am ready for it.

If I am to step, I'll step up with Grace. If I am to leap, then I will leap in bounds. Whatever it takes and whatever's at stake, I'll meet You all the way.

Not just halfway.

This dream is more than worth everything I am.

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...