Sunday, February 3

Romancing MsKidest

I am not really sure what made it come about but I had a strong inkling to create a new personal twitter account that's not related to my coaching/empowerment endeavors. It's kind of funny but I never really felt like using @kidestom for anything other than inspiration, motivation, metaphysical poking and prodding of the concepts we entertain. So @mskidest was born for all other in the moment brainfarts and brain thoughts I feel like sharing - a place to be my personal self without having to be wise, contained, focused or anything else. Everything from the erratic neurotic randomness that goes on in my head to the wide eyed tranced-out happy stoked-ness for life will, I imagine, make it on that page. I love words. I don't seem to refuse the opportunity to keep plastering them everywhere!

I want to blog about my dreams of late, they've been utterly romantic and warming. And yet the words right now have not fully formed, so I'll leave it at this: I love this love that is emerging. I don't know the whole of it, the all of it, but the fringes of feeling that have made themselves known in dreams and even in the canned food aisle of the grocery store have felt marvelous. I am beyond grateful for all that it comes from and all that it points me toward. Thank you life, I will embrace such an extension of love with all of myself!

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...