Thursday, February 14

My Jessica from Brooklyn

Once upon a time, I drove down winding roads into a little town called Killington Vermont and met a girl named Jessica who was born on the leap year of February and at the time lived on the east end avenue at 63.

I always like to think of her in exactly the thread of detailing she showed up in 'cause it adds sparkle to the marvelous painting that this entire life is. We became instant friends and she's even the first love-face to gift me with rainbow knee-high toe socks.

Love is rad. Has it really been 5 years?!

And today I am so over the top happy and proud and in ecstasy about her bus adventure of standing up for herself and owning the space she occupies and the ground on which she stands that I had to immortalize the EPIC feeling that's just flooding my being. If every being on the planet spoke up and spoke out, if every being on the planet stood up and stood out, my what a world this would be.

Good God may we all breathe fire and send out a thunderous roar when we need to.

Damn straight you deserve to be treated like the queen you are. Respect! (said with a Jamaican accent)

I high-five the Giant in You!

(turtle-love forever)

No comments:

The End of Time: The Next Revolution in Our Understanding of the Universe

When a book clearly articulates a map of "time" that makes the most sense, you have to go get yourself a copy of that book... “N...