Thursday, January 31

Beside You, Inside You

Where could I go, that you are not?
Where could I be, that you are not?
We come and go together
We ebb and flow as one
We are formed and clothed together
Forever standing in the light of the sun
Where ever you go, I go
Wherever you are, I am
Where ever you stand, I land
As the ground you are standing upon
If I am to fly free,
then it's with you as my wings
If I am to come to rest,
then it's inside of you that I sleep
You are all the love there is
You are everything that I am
There is no coming
And there is no going
Without You

~ Kidest, January 2013

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...