Tuesday, January 1

A Good Day

I woke with a feeling of lightness today, a kind of easiness that's set from the inside. I felt it all around me, like I had pulled through into something completely new. I could see the light in everything starting with the sun that was painting the sky orange at dawn. How miraculous is all of this?

My whole entire day, from the time I woke up from dreams I recalled to the time I sat down to compose this blog, was filled with moments that arranged themselves so I could keep stepping into this feeling of awe, and gratitude, and surrender - a surrender to the beauty of everything in every direction.

I am grateful for this, for you, for everything.

This says it all:


Louie Schwartzberg: NatureBeautyGratitude. | Video on TED.com





It was such a good day today. And I know this is the feeling that lights the way.

This is what I've been waiting for.



Hello, You Beautiful Thing!

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...