Tuesday, January 15

3 Suggestions

I have 3 suggestions posted in my bedroom in three frames.

Speak as a Master speaks.
Move as a Master moves.
Live as a Master lives.

The worthwhile goal of any endeavor,  in my view, is mastery. Mastery isn't dominion. It is a full merger, a full becoming of that thing you want to master. You move yourself into whatever 'it' is for you, to the point you realize I Am That. There is no longer a 'you' and an 'it'.

A few days ago I vertically fell on the framed 'Live as a Master Lives'.

Nothing has been the same since.

Out beyond the realms of waking, dreaming, sleeping, story weaving, rests a point of awakening from it all.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...