Sunday, December 16

Ode to the Illumined Moon

"It's been so long since I've had an actual partner that I don't even know what I would do with that kind of support. Someone to actually talk to, reflect and collaborate with? The idea of even touching on a regular basis sounds a bit like heaven to me, much less kissing and actually making love. And not the kind of Heaven I need someone else to lead me to or show me, but the one I have found deep in my own heart, reflected exponentially when love looks me in the eyes. The hand on my heart that wants to go deeper and deeper still. The hand on my body that sees who I am and is in awe of both of us, that calls up magic we are not even aware of yet, that brings in something I don't even know yet that I need, that receives all that I have to offer, which is more than I can even calculate. 
I've polished every hall in this temple, every sacred relic while you've been away. The Wholy Grail lies within. The god is in the goddess. The sacred heart is aflame as it approaches the holy of holies. Let's light this whirled on fire. She wants to glow for all to see."
~ Illumina (http://minabastphotography.com/http://www.illuminabast.com/)

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...