Tuesday, November 27

You Brighten Me

I'm blogging like everyday. Someone seems to be demanding that I do so through the ethers and I gratefully oblige half giggling and half cross-eyed and a little be-wilder-ed at the way this magick lays itself all out. After the love flows out and the words are laid, I sit and I stare and I tell myself this is going to have to be my last entry for the week. This is just much to much running to my computer to dump out the words that start to swirl when the feeling comes like a flood through my heart. I can't lie and say I don't enjoy every moment of it.

And then the next day rolls around and the words are back with another stream, another story, another bubbling up of goodness that just has to flow out onto the screen. And it has to be a blog my heart insists 'cause the pages upon pages I send to recycling just won't do for the type of recording this energy demands. And so I blog.

What do you know in your heart for sure?

That feeling right there, that's where all the magick begins.

I feel like I'm walking around in a love-trance induced by what I now know is God's commitment to having me swoon all over Him. Dear God, you win. You know exactly what you're doing. You are the Casanova of creation. Check mate. And home run. And you take home the gold. Good job.

I don't know what else to say. Except that I know this intoxication is just the entry gate into this new universe.
The truth is, indeed, that love is the threshold of another universe. Beyond the vibrations with which we are familiar, the rainbow-like range of its colours is still in full growth. But, for all the fascination that the lower shades have for us, it is only towards the "ultra" that the creation of light advances. It is in these invisible and, we might almost say, immaterial zones that we can look for true initiation into unity. The depths we attribute to matter are no more than the reflection of the peaks of spirit. - Teilhard de Chardin
My how we've brightened up through these pages.

I am Initiated.

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...