Friday, November 9

This is what a leader looks like...

I'd like to think I've been blessed to have been amongst people who were amazing leaders in the various organizations and companies I've worked in. I've also had the opportunity to witness the opposite, the toxic dissonant type of leader that disperses and puts people into negative emotional rhythms, that literally brings the energy down.

The success of any endeavor  and the growth potential of any system,  is strongly influenced by the effect those in the position of leadership have on those being led.

To me, this is one of the best examples of leadership I've seen to date!


No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...