Sunday, November 25

Here You Come, I Hear You Come

I was noticing today how a lot of my "change my world completely" shifts happen around this time of year.

It was November 25 when I left Toronto after dropping out of a Masters program (and ran away to southern California for two weeks).
It was September 30 when I packed things up in Ottawa and moved to the west coast.
It was December when I moved into my own apartment for the first time.

There is something about this season that gets me to complete some stage and move into a new one. And I think it's useful to notice what the cycles of your own being are.

I was awakened early this morning by a warmth that came over me. It felt like another shift. It was like climbing into a warm bath but from the inside of my being and it left me feeling slightly different but in a good way. And if what I've been noticing of late is any indication, I am grateful for this warmth and all that it is carrying into my world.

This life is the flow of such beautiful dreams.


No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...