Saturday, November 3

All you have to do is feel, feel, feel

Do you remember when I told you to stop looking for tokens of love outside of yourself? You smiled knowing you were doing that exact thing as you searched my eyes for answers. You are your own answer, and when you know that, you'll find what you're looking for in my eyes. 

I wrap myself up in this indescribable feeling that comes from knowing every ending.

Every ending is love.
Every beginning is desire.
And every desire is for more love.

It's this infinite loop of love and loving that grows itself, that deepens itself, that folds into itself.

This is what we are.

All you have to do is feel it all...inside.


No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...