Wednesday, October 31

A life of perks

I'm pretty sure this is how life is supposed to unfold, with perks and benefits filling your every moment. Everywhere I look lately, I'm being handed comfort, if not luxury. Everything is aligning not just to support and provide nurture, but to shower me with it every step of the way.

It's like life is constantly saying, "relax, put your feet up, I got this. I got your back."

I smile and allow it more often now. I thank it and acknowledge it.

Comfort. Luxury. Ease. Flow. These are the innate perks of being.

Life naturally comes with full benefits if we open ourselves up to experiencing it in that way.


No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...