Saturday, September 1

Ow!

Sometimes when I sit down to write ideas that are swirling around, my heart feels like it's about to break through my chest. It turns itself into a sharp blade that pierces at me right in the center of my chest. I have no idea what it means or why it happens but I do recognize that in these moments of inspired authoring and pondering, the swirl of energy that I am is bigger, more of a force than a presence. That much I can feel.

Just goes to show me...that I don't think anyone has really ever had an accurate notion of what being human is about. And if there are those who know what it's really about, what the reach of human potential really is, they've likely thrown away the necessity for words to speak and write about it.


No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...