Sunday, March 11

Om-elettes and Latte

Sometimes I forget how solitary I create myself to be. I'm at home in the quietness in myself, withdrawn, collected, at rest. It's when I'm out with friends, reconnecting, laughing and sharing that I remember that giggly part of myself that loves to play tag with the stars and slow dance with the sun in the brightness of daylight. I love play. I love laughter, I love the sparkles that dance like fireworks in the eyes of those in communion with me.

Omelettes from John's Place = GOOD
Re-connecting with old friends = GOOD
Sharing stories with my Matimba over tea = LOVELY

Feeling my heart dance from the connections = PRICELESS

Life is alive in me always ~


No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...