Friday, November 11

Be in Wonderment!!!

One of my favorite things about this life, is just HOW MUCH there is to fall in love with every day. Every day is a chance to ask the question: I wonder what I'm going to get to fall-in love with today? I want to make a "you're my favorite" pin and stick it on everything!!! EVERYTHING! Including the fat raccoon I saw the other day. See the magnificence of everything in your view. Acknowledge it. Go discover it. Move out of the mind of familiarity and into the heart of wonder. Are we really here, being this, experiencing this, living this!?!??! WOW!!!

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...