Tuesday, October 25

Everything I need

I have everything I need.

We go through life thinking we need external things to feel complete, that we need things 'out there', impermanent objects, to complete us. That it's when we have object x, object y, and object z that we'll finally feel like we have it all.

But what I get to step into everyday now, more aware and more awake to the power that lives me, is how fully equipped I came into this delicious world. I already have it all, all the tools I need to live the life that thrills me are built right into the structures of my being. The light of clarity over this grows and glows brighter each day.

It is not the fleeting waking world that holds answers but the world of Being that precedes and contains it. It is not the echo that charts our course but the sound that sources it. Only when we look to the origin, the causal principle of our own self and world do we discover that the most reliable power in this life, is the one that's within us.

Life is that good!

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...