Sunday, August 7

Moon Cat Magick

I am grateful for the depths I am able to access with the support and guidance of one of the clearest mirrors of Love I've ever come across. She has many names - today she is Moon Cat.

At the end of my session I realized my daughter (who isn't born or conceived of yet) will be named: Sophia

Oh the depths we access.

I'm so grateful for the guidance that comes, and the angel whose woven himself into my every moment of awakening to the Love that is in everything, as everything.

When I'm seeing love in it all, I'm being my full whole self.


THIS is meaningful to me :)



No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...