Sunday, July 3

I Like the Way

I like the way you come my way
And I like the way you smile
And I like the way you pretend
To look straight ahead
While looking right at me from the sides
I like the way you move closer
And I like the way you try
When you come on by
Every time you come on by

I like the way you look at me
When you make it obvious you're looking
I like the way you play like a child
Masking how deep you've gone within
And I like the way you sound yourself
And the way you pretend to hide
What you know the way you know
When you know all that you know

I like the way we move together
I like the way we come together
I like the way we laugh together
Each time we let ourselves come closer
Every time we let ourselves come closer

It's a conspiracy all around me
To bring me closer to you
It's an invisible strategy
To let me feel you too

I like the way you walk around
And the way you stay by me
I like the way you linger on
Even when you make yourself leave
I like the way you come on back
And take your rightful seat
I like the way you come on back
Into the seat right next to me

It's a conspiracy of the stars
to watch us dance like we do
It's undoubtedly a cosmic strategy
To bring me closer to you

I like the way I'm closer now
I like the way it feels
I like the way you are with me
Now that you're clearly here

I like the way you're here
I like the way you're here

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...