Friday, July 8

Hooked on Physics

Over the past few years I've had a growing interest in the science that sounds a whole lot like the ancient knowledge teachings of the far east.

Physics.

My brain warps and curves when I meddle in the concepts, and it feels good because I feel like I'm on the brink of seeing both sides of the equation - the observer side and the observed.

And I know that with just a little more concentration, the concepts will become intuitive and second nature to my growing perspective.

Life is as theoretical as it is physical.

And I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time - it's really all that time but there are those times when I think I know and that just confuses the whole thing.

I'd like to directly download into my mind the understandings of: Brian Greene, Lisa Randall, and Lee Smolin to start with. And then I'll re-install Walter Russel to get back to the meta in the physics.

And somewhere in between all that, I have to remember to paint my toenails, brush my dog, and mail out some packages.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...