Wednesday, July 20

Brightly Burning

It's wrapping up isn't it?

I don't know anything
I only know the energy

Moments when I realize that no matter the situation facing me, the story, the moment, the expression...I'm standing there burning brightly.

For you.




And to be That...really is to live without being involved in anything other than the light within. The longing we sought, the journey we took, it all led us to leaving the world behind, with all the bridges burnt so we could never go back to it...not in the same way we left it.

To be in the world and not of it...to be standing amidst the noise and not hear it or see it, to simply be the light needed...

That's all.

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...