Monday, July 25

beautiful strangers

i love those moments that just seem so random

i've had the most wonderful afternoon of love festing with a sweetheart. i'm headed home. i walk to my bus stop and have a seat. i'm half day dreaming and half enjoying the world all around me.

this tall boy walks up to me. puts his arms in prayer pose and bows his head.

namaste.

i noticed i had one of my mala-bead bracelets on and wondered if that's why he greeted me in that way or if that was just the way he greeted all.

he stat right next to me. bubbly. blue eyes. beautiful soul. and then he offered me an ipod charger.

it  was hilarious.

he carried on. and then asked me if i found muscle-y men attractive.

i answered, 'no, i personally don't find the over-developed muscles thing attractive'

he didn't seem satisfied with that.

he said some more amusing things, said his goodbye and was on his way.

i just sat there laughing.

beautiful days ~

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...