Friday, June 10

YES!

Things I did today:

First the cheesecake















Then the topping



Then put it together...


And then tossed together my favorite korean dish - at least my version of it anyway without the fishcakes - Dukboki


My neighbor who is originally from Greece spoke a few Amharic words to me today (ethiopian). She knew how to say THANK YOU, and WHY. She was so lovely - first introducing herself as I fumbled out back trying to get my dogs toy, in my house shoes and socks, up a hill - it wasn't graceful. Then telling me her name and asking me where I'm from. And then she threw words out at me - I love it when people do that. I then agreed to give her a cooking lesson for an ethiopian dish she likes - since I've got all the ingredients and all...right here next door.

I love my world.

And now it's time to enjoy today's baking fest result - the kitchen in my house is going to be where it's at. YES! ;)

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...