Saturday, June 4

On the Philosophy of Total Rad-ness!!!

I've been walking around my house, proudly announcing almost everyday that my various planted things are growing.
 
I think anytime you end up doing something you didn't know you could, you can't help but want to shout it out a little here and there - to make sure that there are other witnesses to your newly discovered genius.

A few months ago, being a garden grower on any level would not have been on the list of my I Am statements - and I have plenty of those. I am a woman, I am a coach, I am a writer, I am an inspirer, I am a radio show host, I am a friend, I am a dog owner, I am canadian, I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am employed, I am I am I am.

Now I can add, I AM A GARDENER.

It's been such a rad experience - to go from not thinking of doing it, to just doing it, and to it coming out perfectly. I planted lettuce, sage, basil, chives, mint (I love fresh mint tea), and rosemary - all from seed and all of them are breaking through the soil peek-a-boo-ing a happy hello to me and the lovely sun.

No matter what it is we are ready to step into, it is the same process of desiring to be something new and then stepping into it. Only the magick is in claiming it before you step into it - that will assure the perfect manifestation of that which you've taken claim of. You don't have to wait to see if your garden will grow, to own that you are a gardener, to declare and embody the energy and knowledge of being a gardener. 'Cause the knowledge, the energy and information of that thing you desire to be, already exists. So if what you want to be is ____________ claim it now and then start stepping into it.

Declare it - you can know that you are it before the proof comes. You can embody the energy, vibration, resonance of that outcome before the outcome shows up before your eyes. In fact, when you go about it this way, when you live from the outcome by declaring that you are already THAT (whatever it is) what comes is so beyond perfect for you that you will fall even deeper in love with this grand adventure that is life.

Life is so good and getting better with every breath.

~ah~

k.

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...