Saturday, June 11

Never Had to Wait

I never had to wait
The lines had all been set
The words already spoken
In black lines on white fields
The picture ever so clear
Not such a mystery here
I never had to wait
For anything
Not for anything

Nothing was in the way
The path so wide and open
Arms ready to embrace
What came from miles
Wrapped in the heart of Grace
I never had to wait
For what was written to be mine
Before land and before time
I never had to wait
For anyone
Not for anyone

It's so easy
When you live it and you see
When it's in the air you breathe
No you never had to wait
Not for anything
Not for me

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...