Monday, June 20

I Heard It

I heard it happening when I was in the in-between state of sleeping and waking up. The shift, the recognition, the realization "wait, why have I been telling this story that this thing that I want is going to cost me that thing I love to do" and then "I can just as easily step into the recognition that the thing that I want most can enhance that thing that I love to do"...

It's amazing what happens when you let go of the very story that's been keeping you from experiencing the best of all worlds - you can have your cake and eat it too, 'cause whatever it is that you really want also really wants you - AND it is something that will add to your already amazing life and enhance it into even more than you imagined!

I love watching those limiting programs just fall away, and living the knowing that the sky has already become our possibility.

Love is having all that you've ever dreamed of and all that you never thought to ask show up on your door step.

The goal after all 
is to leave no altar of limitation 
in tact - shatter it all to the floor!
Let it all crumble!
Let it all fall!

No comments:

The End of Time: The Next Revolution in Our Understanding of the Universe

When a book clearly articulates a map of "time" that makes the most sense, you have to go get yourself a copy of that book... “N...