Tuesday, June 14

FUN-D-RAISING

I'm raising $400 for my radio show Be Love Radio so that I can upgrade the account to host longer shows and have more call-in lines available to listeners.

After some conversations, I can always tell that there's more to go after 30 minutes, that way more energy and expansiveness is at the door waiting to flow in. And I creating the space for that.

I'm excited to watch BLR unfold. It's been an incredible thing so far - the conversations have been so full of upliftment, inspiration, and empowerment that I choose to bring more of that into the world.

http://www.indiegogo.com/be-love-radio

Here's to the magic of giving and receiving!

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...