Monday, June 13

Empty

Emptying out completely is like giving the mind a radical face-lift - peeling off all the layers of concepts and knowing's you've accumulated as you play in linear time to leave a transparent noggin' of complete unknowing.

I don't know what anything is. No before. No after. No me. No you. Nothing being what you think it is. Nothing happening in any direction.

Empty. Empty. Empty.

I'm ruthless in my letting go, fearless in my surrender to the void within. Diving deep and giving it all up.

What you see through the emptiness of mind is beyond what the word 'mystery' can contain.

It's garbage day today.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...