Thursday, June 16

BLESSed in BLISSings

I had the brightest of days yesterday - feeling so blessed for the ground I stood on and for the smiling love that was all around me in every direction. I love connecting. I love looking people in the eyes, seeing their smiling face right in front of me, exchanging words - mystery to mystery.

My heart felt so open that I was able to access even more love and "put down my separation" as Matthew Engelhart puts it, in all directions! No walls, no walls, no walls.

That was another amazing thing - getting to chat with Terces and Matthew on my radio show - you can catch the convo here ----> Awakening to a Higher Calling with Matthew & Terces Engelhart

The world is so beautiful - the magic so pervasive. I have so much to be grateful for. I am so much to experience. I have and am so much to love.

Thank you for where I am, who I am, and all that is with me. I am showered in the love of existence. I am saturated with gratitude for being where I get to be, being who I get to be, having what I get to have.

THANK YOU

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...