Friday, May 27

Why Yes, I'd Love to Dance

Not having a full-time day job these past few months has meant more time to dance around my house while: baking, doing some gardening, cleaning, cooking, playing, and cooking some more. I attempted to read and write while dancing but it doesn't work as well.

I've also been doing a lot of daydreaming, which sometimes spookely has turned into catching flying prophetic visions.  It's all good though. I'm supernatural by nature.

When I dance, I like to picture the whole entire Universe as my man, I curtsy  and/or dance up and down the air like we're at a nightclub and no one's watching. It's fun. And for some reason gives me energy blasts that shoot up and down my everything. I think the Universe likes my moves.

It's either this or I get up in my head and start getting zapped by thought storms about this potential job, and that potential job, and that professor who may have had some work for me but then didn't, and that interview that I went on last week and blah blah blah. It's not worth it. Thinking of that sort is just not worth the effort.

It's more worth it to bask at where I am, when I am, how I am the way that I am right now. It's more worth it to get wildly involved in the picture in front of me and play the parts I'm gifted. It's more worth it to bake, and cook, and grow lettuce from seed for the first time, and create more zazzle goodness, and images to remind and inspire friends on my facebook pages. It's more worth it to LIVE the moments I have and celebrate the gorgeous bright eyed moments coming.

It's more worth it to love and be in love with the whole of this playing field that is our world, the way it is right now. Just the way it is.

If this moment loves me just the way I am, it is my practice to love IT just the way it is.

Love is happening.

And that's what's UP.

chika chika boom

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...