Wednesday, May 25

Things I've said in the last hour:



Love is my guru.
Love and fun are childhood sweethearts.
My heart does cartwheels for you.


Waking up from sleep today I felt like someone had taken some spark plugs and zapped my heart a bagillion times. Today my devotion to love, my commitment to be Love's devotee is coming so easily and effortlessly.

Life is about loving, staying open, extending, and extending some more. I feel at my best when I'm in that space and when I'm being anything less, the world loses a little bit of its color, a little bit of its glow. I love noticing the difference. It only strengthens my decision to be open that much more.

A loving me, a loving world.

It's that simple.

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...