Tuesday, May 10

Love's Perfection

I’ve been in what I can only call an AMAZING flow these past six months. Every morning when I wake up I affirm some version of: love creates this day in its perfection. If there is anything particular on my plate then I include that - I hold myself in the feeling that love is creating whatever it is that's on my plate in its total perfection. And then I let go.

Armed with this feeling I walk through my moments seeing and resonating only this feeling. Any mental static, any kind of resistance to love that arises then is dissolved in this recognition of perfection, and I relax back into the feeling of “this too is love, this too is perfect.” My mind is already shaped to hold the recognition of love's presence in all things at the start of my day so it's easy to just release back into that in any moment.

The power of this has been in my consistency. The more consistent I am in this practice, having been doing it every day now for half a year, the more I notice that I reside in this space of ease, flow, and total love for the moment. For anything we take on, for whatever energy we want to keep active within ourselves, putting it to practice every day adds so much power - it's what makes that desired feeling so readily accessible to our minds. What we put to practice is much more easily retrievable to the mind in moments of need. What a wonder we are!

This particular affirmative feeling is AMAZING and I’m sharing it because I recognize how powerful it has been in shaping the moments I celebrate as my love filled life. Everything around me and everything that rises within me has been infused with more trust, with more love, with more gratitude. And I’m certain it’s all because of where I’m keeping myself internally, in this space of seeing in love, moving in love, and being in love - in the space of recognize that love is creating this moment in its total perfection.

This practice came about because of the book I'm writing on the power of the Heart. I'm still in the writing stages of the book but I've been so inspired by the power of this that I REALLY wanted to share this part. If you're in resonance with it, please try it out in your own life and keep up with it for a whole year. Feel and step into the recognition every day. See what changes within you and what changes around you.

Love creates this day in its perfection.
Love creates ______________ in its perfection. 

I'm so committed to being a reflector of what it means to be in love consciousness day in and day out. There is no alternative, only love!

In Love,
Kidest 

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...