Tuesday, May 3

I love...

I love family time, I love family moments, I love family dreaming!
I love connecting with friends face to face
I love amazing lunches and coffee dates
I love heart filling delicious skype conversations
I love heart thumping amazing ideas
I love the conversations that continue to enter my world
I love my big bed
I love the cuddle fest that is my dog
I love trips to costco
I love days that just flow
I love writing 3000 words in one sitting
I love writing books
I love flow and creativity
I love the gorgeous sunsets outside my window
I love seeing swans in my backyard
I love days that start with rain and end with sunshine
I love this world
I love this life

Thank you for the magic all this is!

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...