Sunday, April 10

Seeing Eye

The landscape of my waking world is a funny one - signs appear, markers marking the shifts and curves of the road I'm traveling on.

Some say this life is a dream. Some say that life is an illusion. Some say this is all there is so you best make the best of it.

What I see is a mixture of all three. And more. The dream shows itself as patterns dance together to tell a story, starring you. Your dream, your stage. Its illusory nature is evident as all events but come and go like clouds who can't hold their form. You can't grasp at anything here, not even your self. And that this is all there is to it becomes the fun, the clay you put your hands into to mold the form into patterns and playthings you think you know.

In the end I don't actually know.

But I see the markers marking the shifts and curves of the road I'm traveling on.

Hello ~

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...