Monday, April 18

Go Gratitude!

Gratitude oils my bones!

I don't know what that means...

I'm grateful for my home
I'm grateful for my view
I'm grateful for the most amazing family ever
I'm grateful for my connections
I'm grateful for my knowings
I'm grateful for my intuition
I'm grateful for amazing friendships
I'm grateful for baked seaweed
I'm grateful for my doggie
I'm grateful for skype
I'm grateful for my radio show and the hearts inspired by it
I'm grateful for my clients
I'm grateful for my amazing support network
I'm grateful for the amazing magick that lines and fills my moments
I'm grateful for the way EVERYTHING unfolds
I'm grateful for what pulls and calls to me
I'm grateful for what inspires me
I'm grateful for Love's revealing
I'm grateful for where I am
I'm grateful for who I am
I'm grateful for who's with me
I'm grateful for this moment
I'm grateful for this earth and all that she contains

I am grateful for SO MUCH

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Gorgeous Life ~

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...