Friday, March 25

Amazing!


Amazing scenery
Amazing amazing people helping with my move
...(human beings are pure angels in disguise!)
...An eagle in the trees
...So many swans on the water
Amazing lunches in new places
Amazing family connections
Amazing pages written for new books
Amazing clients from all over the world
Connecting...Connecting...Connecting
Amazing emails that fill my heart to no end
Amazing demonstrations of pure authentic love
Amazing characters filling up my moments
Amazing sharing of my articles worldwide
Amazing notes of love and appreciation
Amazing flow of all things good
Amazing river of abundance all around
Amazing fun cash flow
Amazing new gifts in the mail
Amazing new treasures for my hands, ears, and neck
Amazing conversations on my radio show
Amazing everything!
Amazing life!

These are the moments that are writing my life right now.
And this is just the beginning...

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...