Sunday, December 26

Familiar Face

You know that feeling when you see someone and you KNOW them - everything about them is familiar, like you've seen them before and met them before, even though you actually haven't? I'm on a quest to discover what the recognition is implying. What is that loud familiarity? What is it that pulls your attention into looking at them again and again?

The Heart always knows what the mind may not be ready to recognize.

I am grateful for everyone I see and everyone I don't see, for everyone I meet in every lifetime and everyone I don't ever meet! It all fits. Beautiful blessings rain in on my world and what BLISS it is to feel it all before it has even fully formed to my eyes.

Deeply in LOVE,
❤k.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...