Wednesday, November 10

I Can Be Grateful Now

That I can feel love, gratitude, appreciation for this moment and everything within it,
for anything and everything in my life,
for things that haven't even appeared yet,
that THAT is in my power breath after breath amazes me to no end.
Circumstances are irrelevant, because
we can always choose from where within ourselves we receive and respond to our moments. ♡

I can be grateful now.
I can feel grateful now.
I can be in love with life now.
I can be in love with me now.
I can be in love with you now.
I can be and feel whatever I choose...NOW.

No matter what!

Ya kno'?
♡k.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...