Friday, October 29

Your Elegant Sweetness

The mind creates division
And division is another name
For devastating pain.
The heart creates oneness,
And oneness is another name
For spontaneous joy.
- Sri Chimnoy

I think it's the genuine sweetness in someones voice that creates this beautiful resonance in my heart. In the space between words and things is this energy that swirls when someone is expressing themselves from a place of love, from a real conscious intention of seeing, being, and expressing love in every way. It's because I've had the opportunity to feel that connected sharing that I'm committed to surrounding myself with more of that and weeding out everything else.

I am so grateful for the beings that have shown up in my life these past years to connect at this level, from this center. Each connection has opened something amazing within myself. Every time I meet someone who is living this, every time I share with someone who is being this, I'm drawn into an even deeper love affair with everything that we are.

So to my mirrors of love in this world:
      thank you for choosing love instead of judgement
          thank you for choosing to uplift instead of tear down
              thank you for choosing to unite instead of separate
                  thank you for choosing to see yourself in me
                        thank you!
I love you!

♡k.

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...