Thursday, October 21

Life is So Intensely Gorgeous

That I get to wake up to the most inspiring view everyday constantly brings me into a deep state of gratitude. I woke up to a fog-filled colorful morning today and just felt myself fall into an even more profound sense of love and gratitude for my world, for my life, and the way it all unfolds. I love the beauty of our world. I love the beauty we are capable of discovering in every second of this life.

We live in such an incredible world. There is so much beauty to explore, to discover, to come face to face with in every moment. We may sometimes fall under the illusion that we know this world, that we know what this view we come into day after day is all about, we may tell ourselves that when we look we are truly seeing this living paradise that surrounds us every which way, but I am under the clear impression that we don't. That there is so much more for us to discover here, there is so much more breath-taking beauty contained in everything is absolutely and loudly clear to my eyes.



Where can you open your eyes to the paradise all around you? Where are you not letting life take your breath away? Where can you give in more to the profound beauty of your world?


I Am so taken by this life, so deeply and gratefully taken by the sparkle inside everything in this world.

Life is so intensely gorgeous.

♡k.

1 comment:

Christine of Epiphany said...

Love this entry~ I love loving life and reading about other people loving life!

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...