Saturday, September 25

I Love My Brain

It is a genetic imperative to explore the brain.  Why? Because it's there.  If you are carrying around in your head 100 billion mainframe computers, you just have to get in there and learn how to operate them.  There is nothing in the outside universe that isn't mirrored and duplicated inside your brain. - T. Leary
I love this 3 pounds stuff in my skull that processes billion bits of data second after second. The more I work on my book(s) (apparently working on one book wasn't enough), the more I'm AMAZED at the amount of information my brain/mind opens to flow. There is so much going on around me, and yet I can focus and concentrate as though the only thing happening is me writing. But then the kettle clicks and even though I'm not paying attention to it, I HEAR it. My dog moves, and even though I'm not paying attention to her, I see her move in the peripheral. All this information is being processed at the same time as I'm downloading thoughts and putting them into words through these fast moving fingers on this laptop. None of it I have to consciously think about and execute. It's all simultaneous. Immediate.  Automatic.

It's just brilliant!

Gosh we're amazing (organic) computers!

yours,
KidRobot ~

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...